If you are suffering with chronic pain, joint and/or muscle pain anywhere in your body:
- Pain from falls.
- Pain from car accidents ("Whiplash").
- Pain from sports injuries that are limiting your training and playing ability at any age.
- Pain causing you to lose sleep.
- Tension headaches and jaw pain ("TMJ").
- Stiff or frozen joints causing pain and limited movement.
- Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, arm to hand pain ("Carpal Tunnel").
- Sciatic nerve pain, hip pain, leg pain, knee pain, foot pain ("Plantar Fasciitis").
I can help relieve your pain and improve your quality of life!
You will be amazed at the immediate improvement in feeling pain relief with regained strength and balance to do your everyday life's activities with more confidence.
If there is no torn soft tissue or broken bone, I have a very high probability of resolving your pain from injuries by how:
- I find and resolve compensation patterns causing pain.
- I apply bodywork therapies into directions that feel proper to the client to help relieve the pain.
- I have you physically move around to test if we are resolving the pain.
- I apply my knowledge and skill in an accurate and efficient manner to help relieve musculoskeletal pains, caused by injuries, from head to toe.
My Neuromusculoskeletal Therapy is also the best complement to work with other modalities, such as Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Physical Therapy, to help accelerate your recovery from muscle and joint pains caused by injuries.
Please call me to see if I can help relieve your pain and improve your quality of life.